Monday, September 6, 2010

Idiotic post, but “I’m afraid to comment”

In keeping with the invitation posted a few days ago, in which we encouraged those who rate posts as “idiotic” to give us their thinking via the comment feature, on an entirely anonymous basis, I tried something new a few moments ago.

I attempted to change the “idiotic” rating to “idiotic, but I’m afraid to comment.”  Unfortunately, the Blogger template can’t accommodate a rating of that length, at least with everything else I have going on.

So….attempts to draw in those who take issue with positions posted here will have to proceed by other means.  Perhaps those of you who know who the “idiotic” evaluators are can encourage them to participate in the discussion.

Assuming that’s not you, of course.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment