Monday, July 12, 2010

Uncle! Slacker alert!

I don’t need to tell you that our activity has been near zero in recent weeks, making your daily grind more monotonous than it otherwise has to be.

An alibi seems in order.  Starting about two weeks ago, I began a fairly major interior project at Chez PC, and as almost always happens, the little details add up to a bigger work load than imagined.  So I’m here to cry uncle and ask that you cut me some slack.

Couple that with high temperatures and grubby humidity over the last week or so, and continuing as we speak, and you have a work environment that slows ‘productivity’ by a goodly sum.  And when you quit for the day, you’re not really up for witty and pithy authoring.

I’ve got a few things in the hopper, but haven’t been able to get myself to finish them.  I’m hopeful that I’ll finish the project sometime next week, and get back to a more or less normal “summer” routine.  Notwithstanding that my daughter and family arrive in very early August.

So, for the time being, Side will be grateful for your indulgence and understanding, and we want you to know that the slower pace is only temporary.  We remain fully committed to offering the other side of things for the long term.

With occasional interruptions by real life.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment